 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6140
  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

"Andrew Powell" <andrewcpowell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:IC0qAE.1w5t@lugnet.com... (...) Well., the number I have used in the past is ... If connected via Telstra, you call 1800 881 011 then at the prompt enter 1800 835 4386. If (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

(...) Crossposted to .loc.au, and I've added a link to your post to the .loc.au sidebar, because it will probably be useful from time to time. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

Kerry, Many thanks for that, in the end they contacted me. I will be providing some feedback to Lego, via a letter, detailing what I tried, to ensure they are aware of the "challenges" I exerienced, and have an opportunity to improve the process. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)