 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6101
    Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not? —Michael Obenland
   Hi, (...) Sure enough. I think that your Page violates the Fair Play Policy. (...) Well. What do you think is www.lego.bugge.com? I think it is an internet address. Can you tell me, how the normal, fairly computer literate surfer or a kid searching (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Lego in subdomains, legal or not? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Another way to look at this is, what if someone created the sub-domain www.bugge.porn.com Would you consider that fair play? I doubt you could do anything about it legally, but if someone did that to me I would consider it very rude. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)