 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 6070
    A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 —Erik Amzallag
   Hi, I browsed the s@h when I saw this on the kit K4519 Cross Track Kit : (URL) "Will not work with circle track found in #4511 High Speed Train Kit & #K4511 Passenger Train Kit." I watched the details, and yes, with only the kit K4519 and the tracks (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

        Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 Jake McKee
   (...) I just passed this (very good) comment on to the legoshop.com team. I've heard back that this is on their to-do list and they're working on improving it. Thanks for the heads up! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Development (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 —David Graham
     (...) A more serious problem with K4519 is that you are left with 8 - a whole box of curves - whan you have built the suggested layout. They forget that you get 2 curves in a box of points/turnouts. Who wants an extra box of curved track! I have (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 —Don Cox
     (...) I will take them, what do you want for the box including shipping? -- Don GtwLUG St. Louis (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 —David Graham
     (...) I would never buy K4519, as I said, no one wants an extra box of curves. David (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: A strange warning on the s@h about the kit K4519 —Mark Bellis
   (...) Can I suggest that the cross track kit be made like set 159 (blue rails), having a pack of straights included with the crossing? Perhaps, to cut the cost of the set, the number of straights would be 2, if that is the minimum necessary for use (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)