 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 606
Re: Internet Buzz is useful
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes:
<SNIP>
Lego should get with the times and expedite their method of releasing
information. Your current means of communication makes your company look
like a big old dinosaur.

More insanely great advice courtesy of Ms. Regner -- advice worth millions no
doubt.  Sadly, this advice presupposes TLC can actually do something like get
its act together.

What's personally amusing to me, is that the supposed leak was over SW stuff
which I don't care that much about. Didn't write it down, don't remember it,
don't want to know it, etc.  When the stuff sells at >= 25% off, I just might
buy some...maybe...

--Richard