 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 601
    Internet Buzz is useful —Rose Regner
   Maybe Lego should take another look at how secretive they are about releasing new Lego set information. Movie buzz on the internet made The Blair Witch project a success and people we eagerly awaiting the opening day. I think Lego could be more up (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Internet Buzz is useful —Richard Marchetti
   In lugnet.lego.direct, Rose Regner writes: <SNIP> (...) More insanely great advice courtesy of Ms. Regner -- advice worth millions no doubt. Sadly, this advice presupposes TLC can actually do something like get its act together. What's personally (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)