 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5946
  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I think the point was missed. Basic bricks and plates will be easy to come by in the old colors for some time via various places -- the fact that we can't get any of the new non-basic parts is what the problem truly is. For example, I got all (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yes, it was missed by the people who have the authority to make the decision that really counts, and the specifics about how that decision was announced pretty much suggest that they figure it's not such a big deal and it'll blow over in short (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)