 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5839 (-5)
  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) I haven't a clue. I got the impression that a newly arrived box full of any one type of brick equals a certain number of sales, so I presume it's based on how many cups you can fill from an average box of average parts. Some people will get (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) OK, I had to think about this for a while - but it does raise a question: How do they determine how many PaB cups of bricks are in a carton? Do they just guestimate, or do they fill a cup and work off of that? Because, AFOLs (and kids!) who (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) As for the bricks that are shipped to the Lego brand stores, if you ask about buying a lot of any one brick that's in the range, the brand stores can't sell them any cheaper no matter how much you want to buy. As I understand it, once a carton (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Suggestion for TLC: sell large bulk boxes of parts

Basicly, I am thinking something that is basicly a large box filled with random parts. Perhaps, be a little more specific and have e.g. techic type parts in one thing and other parts in another. I know I would love one filled with technic parts or (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) I downloaded the full package of DD from (URL) it I did not meet the full requirements and saw that that the interface of the installer is in Danish! I can guess what it says, but this is not handy :-) Jaco (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact