 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5836
5835  |  5837
Subject:
Suggestion for TLC: sell large bulk boxes of parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:13:40 GMT

Basicly, I am thinking something that is basicly a large box filled with
random parts.
Perhaps, be a little more specific and have e.g. techic type parts in one
thing and other parts in another.
I know I would love one filled with technic parts or one filled with
"space" type parts

Dont know what size these would need to be to be economical though (K8 size
perhaps?)

Perhaps such a large box could be offered as a special release to large
gropus (for example, to clubs or to events like brickfest or to perhaps
some retail stores e.g. how about giving one to Ozbricks to put in their
retail store).

I suspect that if there was no effort made to verify what went into the box
and it was just "whatever was lying around the warehouse", overheads for
this would be very low.