 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5809 (-10)
  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Actually that store last Christmas was owned and operated by Waldenbooks. Lou (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) [snip - qestion at TLC] (...) Thank you, Jake! I hope you have survived the Saturdays "refridgerator"-talk and our hot discussion from Sunday in Zwolle without further trouble (I got a nice cold when being back here...). On topic of the wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) Ben, great talking to you (and meeting you for that matter!) at LEGOWorld. As mentioned in person, I was actually in Denmark last week, and had a chance to talk one of train (among other things) designers. He was aware of the problems, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Correcting some misinformation in "LEGO Software Power Tools, With LDraw, MLCad, and LPub"

I just tested Amazon.com's new "Search inside this book" feature (which provides a cool new full-text search across the content of its books) by doing a search for "LUGNET". I found a few references in various books that I hadn't yet known about. In (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general) !

  Does LEGO ldraw?

hi folks, on my way home from legoworld 03 I did a little shopping at legoland germany buying, among other things, this legoland exclusive: (URL) comes in a bare plastic bag, like the ones we use to store vegetables in a refrigerator. no (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brad's talk

(...) See Jake or Kate (i think) for official rules but the gist is this, I think (corrections welcomed) - one set of instructions only, the ones already in the box, no bringing in multiple instruction copies or using a presplit copy - the timer (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Question for Jake regarding Click-Hinges

Hey Jake, It was great to meet and talk with you last month! Lemme know if you need any assistants! :-) Anyway, I've noticed that click-hinges have started to appear in sets across the board, and especially I've noticed that they're starting to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Reissue 7740 as legend?

(...) I think there has possibly been a misunderstanding or misinterpretation, (unless someone is way better plugged in than I am!!!). I would refer you to my post to lugnet.events.legoworld just now: (URL) asked the question of Brad whether they'd (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Seattle Road Show (whoops- a week late...)

The Road Show came to Seattle on the last weekend of September, running from the 26th to the 28th. PNLTC, SeaLUG, and SMART all shared the small space with a 3-layer layout in 4 sections. You can check out a sampling of the pictures on the SeaLUG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!

(...) OK, here’s what I think: Nice configuration indeed, but not any better bulk choices. Basically the same as before. So when will we find a “a la carte” shopping? A real bulk shopping for real creators? I can understand your choices for not (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact