 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5749 (-5)
  Re: Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home

(...) I just noticed, that they have listened to our prayers. Thank you TLC Martin (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Duh...forgot to add one VERY important thing to send me... where you want this delivered to! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Now now. For better or worse, our company budgets are localized. If I work with my NA colleagues to develop some program, it may or may not be picked up by their EU colleagues. I can't force them to do anything, and sometimes certain things (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

(...) Indeed. Sometimes there's a bright side, though. Not many non-North Americans lost money subscribing to the Gerber/Courtney Bricks Magazine, after all. :-) It is dissappointing that non-NA's miss out on LEGO Direct's community development. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKAqvK.yrq@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) America (...) These event kits are great, we used one a few weeks ago when NCLTC participated in the Raleigh GATS show. An event kit contains the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact