 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5739 (-10)
  "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!

More happy news! (Or at least, I think it's cool) Some of you may have heard about the "What Will You Make?" Event Kits that were shown at BrickFest. These event kits are a set of materials and ideas that you can use to add to an existing event, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce) !!

  "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

Hi all! Over the past weeks we had to read nearly daily about "super fcriction wheel sets". I am glad that most of the AFOLs around have saved their humor on this topic and take it just as a minor drawback. On the other hand we will get the new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you

All, I just got a call from a colleague in our sales department. They are working closely with the big chains this summer to clear out much of their old inventory to make way for newer products. While my colleagues were out and about all over the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  Re: Problems editing shopping cart at Lego

(...) Ludo, I have the same problem on my computer at work, running IE5.5 on NT. I haven't bothered to try & fix it, I figure it stops me from wasting more time at work LOL, but I use IE6 on w98 at home, with no problem. Maybe a problem with IE5.5, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)

  Re: Problems editing shopping cart at Lego

(...) Try another web browser such as Netscape 7, Mozilla or Opera I use Mozilla 1.4 and it works great on shop.lego.com, no crashes. (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)

  Problems editing shopping cart at Lego

Hi, I do have a major problem when i want to order bulk bricks through the 'Shop At Home bulk brick' pages. I can add all kind of different items into my shopping cart without any problem, but, when i click on the EDIT button, to edit the quantities (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) Lunar Excursion Module The real one on the moon: (URL) Set 10129: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) In this context: Lunar Excursion Module or "the lunar lander". Hope that helps. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) What is LEM? (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

Can someone at lego provide a release date for the 10029 minifig scale LEM? I wanna know so that I can buy one :) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact