 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5734 (-20)
  Problems editing shopping cart at Lego

Hi, I do have a major problem when i want to order bulk bricks through the 'Shop At Home bulk brick' pages. I can add all kind of different items into my shopping cart without any problem, but, when i click on the EDIT button, to edit the quantities (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.be)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) Lunar Excursion Module The real one on the moon: (URL) Set 10129: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) In this context: Lunar Excursion Module or "the lunar lander". Hope that helps. (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

(...) What is LEM? (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Dear lego, when is set 10029 comming out?

Can someone at lego provide a release date for the 10029 minifig scale LEM? I wanna know so that I can buy one :) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lego, please release set 10076 at shop @ home

So that the 99% of lego fans who cant get it have the opertunity to do so. I myself would love one (for the 36 teeth double bevel gears) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Question about the new trains

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: Hi Rob, additinally to your theory there is another problem with the wheelsets: they are partly moulded wrong, as you easiely can recognise in this picture (2 URLs) Jake has told us long ago this was a mistake by (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) What is the number to contact Lego? I have the same problem with a couple of Mot trains. Do you first send the used ones, or do you wait for the new ones and then send the old ones? Steve. (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) I have contacted LEGO regarding this issue as I was disappointed with the rolling status of the Sante-Fe wheels. LEGO said that if I wanted to they would exchange my wheels for new ones (one-to-one) and I would have to mail them in but that at (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) ... (...) ... I don't think so. We've been running some of the same trains at NCLTC for nine shows (some shows for over a month), and the well-run trains still work. The undercarriage is well-worn where the bogies touch the plates, but the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO Digital Designer Review

LEGO® Digital Desginer Review I got to playing around with LEGO® Digital Designer 1.0 (LDD) this weekend, and thought a review is in order. This is from a college student standpoint. I am not a programmer by trade, but fairly adept at learning to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) Yikes! Hadn't thought of that. I'll have to check this out on my wheel-sets. If this is true it means that over time I'll be back in the same mess again! From Cary Clark's reply to my post it sounds like this could be the case that perhaps the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Digital Designer

I went to install it on my laptop and it wouldn't run because I have less than required video RAM. It looks like a nice program from the screen views and write up though. Rob "Marc Sutton" <ashre@iname.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO Digital Designer

LEGO Digital Designer 1.0 has been released and you can download it at: (URL) has many more bricks than the beta, a new placement mode that doesn't stick to connections, a hinge tool and built in help. Try it out and let us know what you think. -- (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Unbelievable infringement of copyright

Well, I tattled on eBay member "hocece" to eBay. Here as their auto-reply -- and judging by the response, we'll never know if anything gets done about it. Thank you for your report. We would like to let you know that we have received your email and (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Unbelievable infringement of copyright

(...) Actually, the more relevent issue is that the above auction is listed in LEGO > Sets > Other, which is a clear violation of Ebay's listing policies (URL) have of course notified Ebay of this (and I'm sure that by this point others have as (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Job Opening with First - Volunteer Resources Manager

Our friends at First (the group that runs First LEGO League) have just posted the job opening below. This position is not associated with the LEGO Company, but I figured this would be of interest to folks here. === Position Posting Volunteer (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: We have come a long way, but there is further to go...

(...) We recently talked with Kate Sutch from LEGO Direct about this and the reason for them NOT making more sets is quite easy... the staff has put a limit on the amount of SKU's, and each division of LEGO needs to fight for it's amount of new (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Hear! Hear!

(...) still (...) grey, (...) corner, as (...) 75 (...) could (...) fairly (...) we (...) think (...) be (...) that (...) rooftops). I couldn't agree with you more on this one, Richard. The continuing lack of convex and concave corners of any kind (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  We have come a long way, but there is further to go...

Hey Y'all: It has been a long time since I have posted anything like the comments I am about to make. One reason for the absence of such comments is that the advent of Lego Direct has made more frequent such postings largely unnecessary -- that is, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact