 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5469 (-5)
  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

(...) I was just talking with someone about this very thing yesterday. This item has been listed as "sold out" for a few weeks now. It is my hope that this item will be restocked soon and NOT discontinued. On a similar note, I have what could be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7yI7C.2pD@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) They are still available with "ship to country" set to Germany. HTH. -- Cheers Carlo LUGNET #24 (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

I just came back from a little vacation and decided it was a good time to get building again. I'm going through my bricks and discover I'm short of 2x4 dark gray. The SAH site says "sold out" but as a just-in-case, I call up just to make sure. OK, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Light Gray Tiles in set #10041

Hello, In set #10041, the LEGO Legends remake of #6390 - 'Main Street', it seems to me that for the rails of the building crane the original parts #812 - 'Train Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert' have been replaced by plates with tiles on top of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What the?! Where are the catalogs??

I was wondering this myself. I picked up the 4479 Tie Bomber two weeks ago expecting to find a 2003 catalog and was disappointed to not find one. I've always enjoyed browsing through the pages to see what was coming in the new year. Even with new (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact