 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5464 (-5)
  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) Only heard about a few Germans who did it in October, when this thread popped up. They all got wheels with at least 75% bad ones among them. As long as TLC (or the involved third party producer) has not done a design change back to the old (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) But what to do if you don't have a dremel or file? Anyone experience with sending the wheels back to LEGO Consumer Service for replacement? Don't forget that there are a lot of kids having train sets (especially with the Sinterklaas [December (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Next plain set ?

Hi all ! I received both "famous planes" from S&H. The are very cool. I guess that the next "famous plane" set should be the Supermarine Spitfire. Try to imagine this set in the same scale as both current sets ! LEGO please bring us this famous (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What the?! Where are the catalogs??

(...) Can't help, but I can add: one 2003 Star Wars set I got come with 2002 catalog (the second version), the other had none. I was wondering if this had something to do with a desire to keep 2003 sets more-under-wraps (esp. by not releasing the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  What the?! Where are the catalogs??

Ok, just curious, why don't any of the Orient Expedition sets include catalogs? I got three of them today and NOTHING. Is this LEGO being cheap or is there some kind of logic behind not putting catalogs in the boxes? Lou Zucaro lou@pause.com (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact