 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5434 (-5)
  Catalog discount versus AFOL discount??

Hello, Hopefully someone can answer this question (maybe even another AFOL, if it has been discussed before). I recently placed a web order and used the AFOL23 code that Jake had given out. I thought that this code was to work similarly to the 15% (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

(...) From "Toy Stack" in Glasgow, which subsequently closed down. They used to have some really good deals on Lego there. Jennifer (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

Where were these half price? Rose Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:H6uvv6.pt@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) of (...) now (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 5563 at LEGO Shop at Home

(...) They were going at half price here a couple of years ago, I bought three of them, my only regret now is that I didn't buy more! I would buy another now though right enough, it is a good set that one. Jennifer (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

I picked one of these up at the Chicago LEGO Store last Wednesday night (the only one they had too). Mine was also missing parts (24 1x2 green plates and 7 1x1 white tiles). I called Consumer Affairs and described the item (the woman I spoke with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact