 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5429
  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Jake? Any idea if Consumer Affairs even know this set exists? Will I have any problems getting the replacement parts? Do you know if they are working in correcting the inventory on the instruction sheet, and correcting the actual part inventory in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

I picked one of these up at the Chicago LEGO Store last Wednesday night (the only one they had too). Mine was also missing parts (24 1x2 green plates and 7 1x1 white tiles). I called Consumer Affairs and described the item (the woman I spoke with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

Haven't tried calling yet, but will do so soon. I scanned the directions that came in the pack: (URL) you can see from: (URL) of the 4 branches clearly contains 2 1x4 green plates, meaning 8 total for the tree, yet the inventory shown on (URL) only (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Jake - Xmas "Loose Brick Holiday Tree" pack problems

I called, and after getting the rep to load my scans of the instructions and explaining the issue, they are sending out the parts. Stellar support from Consumer Affairs, as usual. However... JAKE! You might want to make sure they get the inventory (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)