 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5325
Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 02:46:32 GMT

Here's the inventory, taken from lego.com, they must have seen you ask :)

Plate 4x8 Dark Grey x 1
Plate 1x8 Yellow x 2,
Plate 1x10 Yellow x1,
Plate 6x12 w. 22 knobs Yellow x 2,
Flat tile 1x6 Dark Grey x 2,
Fence 4x4x2 yellow x 2,
Plate 1x2 Grey x2,
Brick 1x4 Grey x2,
L Angle element 90 degree bright Yellow x4,
Plate 2x4 with right angle x1,
Plate 2x4 with left angle dark grey x1,
Cardboard shape to fit on top of structure #1375 x 1,
outer cable bright yellow x2 and building instructions.

Julie

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl writes:
Has anyone ordered the K1376 or the 10075 and done an inventory on it?  The
Lugnet listing for 10075 has no picture, and Peeron has no inventory.

If I'm going to pay $7 for 25 pieces, I DEFINITELY want to know what each and
every piece is before ordering.

Britdog Lego wrote:

I believe you can actually buy the unique part of this set without the 2
retail sets seperately if you call Shop @ Home.
Item number is 10075 contains 25 pieces and I think it costs $7 (but I may
be wrong). Definately a cheaper way of getting those Tan spindle fence
pieces rather than buying the full set.

By the way, you get 4 of those pieces in Dumbledores office one of the new
Harry Potter sets.

Richard.
www.briktrak.com

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Just noticed this and thought I'd mention it.
LEGO's S@H site has what appears to be a web exclusive Spiderman set with • 2 of
the rare TAN Spindle Fence's (quarter-round).
Just thought there might be some builders out there that might be • interested.
Here's the link:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=K1376W
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)