 General / 38990
Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Here's the inventory, taken from lego.com, they must have seen you ask :)

Plate 4x8 Dark Grey x 1
Plate 1x8 Yellow x 2,
Plate 1x10 Yellow x1,
Plate 6x12 w. 22 knobs Yellow x 2,
Flat tile 1x6 Dark Grey x 2,
Fence 4x4x2 yellow x 2,
Plate 1x2 Grey x2,
Brick 1x4 Grey x2,
L Angle element 90 degree bright Yellow x4,
Plate 2x4 with right angle x1,
Plate 2x4 with left angle dark grey x1,
Cardboard shape to fit on top of structure #1375 x 1,
outer cable bright yellow x2 and building instructions.

   "Yellow?" = Tan?
   "Knobs?" = Studs?
   "L-angle elements?"  = Uh?

   I mean, sheesh, they really need to edumacate some of these
   copywriters.

   LFB