 General / 39082
Re: Tan Spindle Fence (quarter-round)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Bennett writes:

In the 70's TLC ran a promotional thing (in the UK at least) where you got
stickers of studs you put on a card until you had a number of bricks worth
and then you could send off for various things (I'll check up on this at
home later).  They called these 'golden studs'.

Psi

Yes they did.... I have a set of these at home that I got in an eBay lot.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115