 General / 39081
39080  |  39082
Subject:
Size of sets S1252, S1256 and 10037
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:42:57 GMT

Hi!

I want to help a friend in Hong Kong by sending him those sets (which are
not available there).  I will buy them for him from S@H and send them.  But
first, I wanted to evaluate the shipping price and I need the size of the
boxes of those sets.  (and the weight, if possible)

Can someone who actually own them can give me this information?

Thanks in advance,
Yanick Fournier