 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5305
    Re: Any one else order this Jake McKee
   (...) To tack on a few thoughts to this discussion, I would like to add that these sets were much more time consuming to get a hold of than standard retail assortment sets. Because we had so many requests for these sets, we went out of our way to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Any one else order this —John P. Henderson
     (...) I for one think you guys do a great job (especially considering some of the hoops you sometimes need to jump through to get things done). But are you sure it's Thursday? 8-) -H. (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Any one else order this Jake McKee
     (...) Thanks, that's good to hear. And wow... it's only Wednesday... talk about a rainy morning! Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Any one else order this —Scott Arthur
     (...) I think you may be misunderstanding this. Troy asked what a 2556 was worth - this is not part of the allegedly overpriced Shell pack [s1252-6]. Larry stated that he had paid $20 for his... which is not too far away from the Bricklink average (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

        RE: Any one else order this —Robert Horvath
   Hi, I for one appreciate that these sets were made available at Shop@Home. I live in Canada and was never able to take advantage of them as a promo. Shell in Canada never did not carry these. Buying them on Ebay would have been hit or miss, most (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)