 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5234 (-10)
  My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories

Hi, I'm not a LEGO trains expert so I'm curious to see other people's opinions on this. I should make a point to say that I'm thrilled that LEGO Direct has provided the ATSF products, and my theories are just for curiosity sake, not to imply (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) This is a real shame. These sound like pretty basic (ie avoidable) faults. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur's Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) I was going to add a small followup to this discussion last night, but it got too late. So, I'll followup to Ben's post, even though my followup is only indirectly related to what Ben is saying. Sorry about that. I've got one Santa Fe, and one (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) Ben, already done! Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I heard a rumour that lego were going to ditch 9v track...

(...) Hmm. Perhaps this is a US thing (?), the only 2001 train sets we have in non-lego shops in the UK are what looks like superfluous LD stock sold at a slight discount. Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) Dear Jake, I would additionally beg you to give this information into your production and quality control. Here we are all adults and train heads, our trains are not operated too much and we have tons of stuff. If I have 40 wheelsets with (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) Dean, sounds like your wheels had some production errors. I would encourage you to call our Consumer Services Center and ask them to send you some replacements. They should be able to get them to you in no time. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Harvey Henkelman" <Ferroequus@webtv.net> wrote in message news:H3LtG2.JDn@lugnet.com... (...) should (...) lines) (...) problem (...) I'm finding little reason to the whole friction issue. My CN engine has two motors on it and it runs very fast on (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) At least 95% of these waggons have been new (or like new). All we did, was giving them a short look on the bottom side: if a wheel block is not attached perfectly, then the wagon will run on only 3 wheels and cause higher friction. All waggons (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) rolling before using them in the record attempt? (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact