 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5198
Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
More good news for Castle folks!
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10039

Yay!  I am ordering one for sure.  One question: How come the piece count is
421 instead of 435 in the Lugnet database for 6074?  Wrong count in the
database or will we have combined brick in the new set?

As far as I recall, the original 6074 set had some spare parts including (as
far as I know the only LEGO castle set that really had spare parts).
My theory is that the new LEGEND don't include those spares.

My two cents

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Re: Black Falcon's Fortress is back!