 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5128
  New Harry Potter sets

All, As of Friday 13th September, all the NEW Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets sets will be available for you to order via Shop at Home. In the next week, retailers will have the sets too. Enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) By retailers, do you mean US/Canadian retailers, or do you mean that all retailers worldwide will have the sets...and if US/Canada, can you please remember that there are people in other countries who will want them and could become rather (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

Amazing. The HP sets just arrived at my office (New York). -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

The sets is released in denmark the 20th September in stores.. so I suppose they will come in all European countries this day :o) Morten bricks4you.com on www.bricklink.com (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) We try very very hard to keep all countries in mind for each and every program, product, and project that we untertake. These new HP products should be available in all countries in which the movie is coming out before December 1st (which is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) I think you'll often find that the retailers don't delay, but simply (such as in Australia) they haven't even got the sets yet. Having spoken a sales rep for my local BigW (think local version of Wal-mart) November is a much more likely date (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)