 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5099 (-10)
  Re: time to get what we want

(...) Yes, you were write, it was Kaufman until somewhere in the late 90's (I believe 97/98) but afterward (for some unknown peculiar reason) the import that Kaufman did stopped (some salesman from a little toy store told me) and that's why all the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) MECHES? AFAIK the import tax on toys is only 17% (I checked it when I started buying Lego on ebay) hardly enough to explain the 100-200% markup we're used to pay in Israel. (...) I suspect you are right :-( The chances are virtually zero, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) ... (...) Well, that's just sad! Mark W. (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) I assume that it's someone at LEGO who's responsible for updating this page which leaves me with a couple of questions: Do they not bother to even look at the page to make sure that it's been updated correctly? And if they did look at the page (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

The stolen picture won. Check out the winners page: (URL) guess cheating works. Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) Isn't there nothing we can do to convince them otherwise? At the start there were less countries that shop@home did shipping and only a while ago they added countries like Australia, France and some others, could it be that they only taking (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) <snip> (...) Hey guys, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's not much chance of letters like that helping. I had a chance to talk to a LEGO employee who, IIRC, is pretty high in the marketing heirarchy, at Brickfest 2001. Her name is Peggy (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: time to get what we want

(...) Dear David I blasted both shop@home europe and shop@home US with alot of mails and got some responses on the mails and also a few letters about how the internet orders is relative new to them and how they want to try it for a while in only a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.il, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Oh, I'm just puzzled by the fact that it happened at all... I would think that if someone were submitting the same creation *again*, they'd use the same picture-- or a completely different angle. I wouldn't think you'd do something like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Please have all products available world wide!

Hi, I hope LEGO can ship products globally, I love Legends and other S@H products, but there is no way for me to get them here(I don't want to get them indirectly)! Can LEGO just put them on selves or offer S@H shipping to other countries with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact