 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5074 (-10)
  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

And what the story with the "GTA Riviera" that is essentially a copy of the UCS Rebel Blockade Runner in other colors and some other parts? Should that score points? Just by copying a lego set? And a while back there was this kid who entered a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

(...) Now THAT is a dumb kid...he could have at least picked a model that hadn't WON previously! Matt (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  How closely do TLC check the builder of the month entries?

Am I mistaken, or is the entry for July with the most votes (URL) the same as the winner for May (URL) ? ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Rules for Lego trademarks on T-shirts ?

Without giving too much away: I have worked up a high-quality digital version of a logo used in some Lego product lines. I would like to have some t-shirts made up with this logo on them and offer them to LUGnetters for purchase, so they can dress (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) It's a UK-US thing, I guess. Using either sense 1 or sense 3 (depending on your point of view, I suppose), US meaning for booty now encompasses the posterior portion of the anatomy, especially of the female persuasion. And yes, it's often (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) booty 1. Plunder taken from an enemy in time of war. 2. Goods or property seized by force or piracy. 3. A valuable prize, award, or gain. Okay, just don't kick it too hard. It might be valuable. I presume "arse" would have thrown up similar (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) What typo? (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More train colour kits

(...) Over here we prefer to kick booty rather than botty, but ya, that would be super keeno nifty! Dark red is just all around great IMHO. (in the draft (of 2 RBRS) we had at our last MichLUG/LTC meeting, I scored a lot of the dark read even though (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: More train colour kits

In article <H0tyLt.B80@lugnet.com>, "Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote: snip (...) righteous botty? You just might be alone! I don't normally point out typos, but this one made me chuckle. Thanks! Chris (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact