 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4929 (-5)
  Re: Official posts at a glance

Oh wow nifty :-) -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Official posts at a glance

(...) Cool idea -- nice to be able to distinguish visually. We're actually going to try something a little different than coloring the topic/subject title... an idea from long ago: on the web interface, we're going to display an itty bitty red (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

Hm, very tantalising subject. Do we still do polls somewhere in the community? If so, I'm very curious about the outcome of the following question: Would you buy a re-issue of set #375/6075 (Yellow Castle) preferebly in a Light and/or Dark Gray (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

One of my other hobbies is borad games, especially what are commonly referred to as "German Games" and wargames. One of the U.S. game manufacturers, GMT, was having a hard time making ends meeet a few years ago, because new games weren't selling as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

(...) Hey, it’s just a start, we just can’t plan on going sub-orbital on the first attempt. There’s far more potential in this concept…but initially I honestly believe that to create a 375/6075 Yellow Castle in Dark Gray would be the perfect launch (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact