 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4814 (-5)
  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story - News

(...) Today our receiving clerk got an unexpected phone call from a LEGO representative, apologizing for the problem and LEGO's previous unwillingness to fix it. They promised to immediately send out the correct case of sets, and credited us for the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  If LEGO(r) wrote copy for Apple(r)

(...) MUCH lighter, since we're talking about Macs... ;-) (just warming you up for what is to come below...) (...) This is a fitting write up. Very well done. After all, the Mac *is* a toy. However I would take issue with that last sentence, "May (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com

(...) Eric, I have passed your note on to the right people. There isn't really anything that I can follow-up with on this issue, but rest assured that the appropriate people just got an email in their inbox containing your comments. Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com

Jake, As noted before ((URL) I would really appreciate some serious product information before buying, especially on expensive sets. On shop.lego.com each item only has a one-paragraph description, most of which is often consumed by tacky saleschat. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Model Team RIP.... why?

Yes, I totally agree. The Model Team range was my favorite theme, I got most of them. Every year it was exiting which new models will be brought out. Nowadays LEGO is crap. The models aren't interesting anymore and you can't use the pieces for other (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact