 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4812
Re: Usefulness of product description on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Brok writes:
Jake,

As noted before (http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3195), I would really
appreciate some serious product information before buying, especially on
expensive sets.
On shop.lego.com each item only has a one-paragraph description, most of
which is often consumed by tacky saleschat.

Eric,

I have passed your note on to the right people. There isn't really anything
that I can follow-up with on this issue, but rest assured that the
appropriate people just got an email in their inbox containing your comments.

Thanks for the feedback!

Jake

---
Jake McKee