 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 48
  Re: the latest news

I don' t know Ed, I think that the market is full of Red, Blue, Yellow and even Black. But I'd love to be able to order bulk Grey, Dark Grey and Tan bricks...maybe even Brown and Clear. Those would be great for building some nice downtown type (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

Ordinarily, I don't believe in "me-too" posts. However, since it is feasible that TLG is using the content of this newsgroup to plan Lego Direct's output, I will add my two cents. I agree with James Trobaugh. If we can order the standard blue-tub (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) and green and pink? atleast green? anyone? (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) output, I (...) gray, (...) YEAH!! GREEN!!!! =) The Big Blue tub has it, but not nearly enough of it. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Exactly, I'd like to get the green bricks but I can't justify buying all those other bricks just for those green ones. Kya (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Well, the only data I have about colour availability comes from the new Lego book, which (in its discussion of the factories which make Lego) indicate that the ABS granules (raw material) are stored in large silos - I'd have to go home to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)