 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4794
4793  |  4795
Subject:
Question for Jake on the future of chrome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:21:04 GMT

Hey Jake,

With all the buzz about the chrome parts in the SE Naboo Fighter (very nice,
BTW, I can't wait!), can you say whether we will see the usage of chrome
expanded in the coming year?  I'm very happy to see the lime green, light
brown, and orange popping up in different places.  Will this be happening
with chrome as well?

I'm sure you couldn't tell us whether an all-chrome Queen Amidala Cruiser is
in the works (although I'd LOVE it if it were!), but you can tell us whether
we can expect more chrome in the world of Lego?

Dave