 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 477
  Custom Kits & Communications

(...) I missed Dan's offerings. Larry, I have seen your hopper cars. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of sets being sold by individuals? I would guess it's short and sporadic. (...) Really? When and how did Brad say this? (...) I agree. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) How about going to: www.bricksmiths.com. We don't have a single list of items for sale at a single time, because some stuff is constant (my 2 smaller kits for example), and some stuff (for example my Tyne Dock hopper) is limited production. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) Phone conversation -- January, I believe. No request, explicit or implicit, to keep the information private. I just remembered it yesterday. It's not a new or novel idea, so it didn't stand out at the time. (...) I just found a sheet of paper (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) Thanks James, I hadn't been there before. <ICS> (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) That's good to hear Todd. I think it's wise for TLC to leave LUGNET's market alone. LUGNET continues to improve at a pace that suits most users needs, or so I would hope. It meets mine. Really is time I sent you my membership fees too. :-) I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) Amen to that. After all, we are talking about a child's toy. TLC *should* stick to marketing to the youth of the world (God knows we need kids playing with LEGO a lot more than Ninetendo, watching MTV, etc) while providing bulk services for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)