 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4764 (-5)
  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

(...) Objectively, not much, but at the same time what's the benefit? How many "what's this part from" posts currently go unanswered without the input of TLC employees? In addition, a reasonable concern is that Employee X might say "sure, that Green (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Discount code clarification and update

(...) <snip> (...) Whoa there Suz, you are taking this out of context here, I point you to someting I said at the start of this branch of the thread(1)... "But then again Todd and Suz were simply doing the same thing that Lego does in protecting (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

(...) I would point out that currently posting any market posting other than an auction posting anywhere within Lugnet is not against the TOS. It is against the clear desires and directions of the admins and the community (so a post or e-mail asking (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Discount code clarification and update

(...) Yeah I just tried it and it doesn't work for us Aussies either... :( I think Jake should change His opening post 'All' to 'US only' or whoever else it covers.... as we are ALL too aren't we (the rest of the world)? we may not be a huge (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10021

Dug the picture up from the Temporary Internet Files and put in on Brickshelf: (URL) was a close up as well, where you could see the (non-) windows, but I haven't seen it... Duq "William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact