 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4749 (-5)
  Re: 10021

If they have to post on the live server (I can't imagine them being stupid enough to not have a Staging server), I'd suspect they don't "yank" the pics back off, they simply change the permissions so they're not viewable. (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

I am not sure that LD or TLC would be quite as badly behaved as people seem to think. Everyone knows Larry sells stuff. (Well, I assume if they are regulars here on lugnet they do, anyhow.) I sell stuff too, and I am personally very sensitive to the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

(...) 'Spammed' probably isn't the right word for it. I am thinking of something less obnoxious and possibly more sinister like "product placement" type marketing. An example: When I saw the Spider-Man movie, there was this protracted moment when (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I LOVE LEGO!

(...) Ich bin ein Lugnetter! --Anthony (who really needs to get out more) (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I LOVE LEGO!

(...) What about Minifigs? Mel :) (who is wondering what you ate for breakfast) www.brickzine.com - 'minifigs accepted' (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact