 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4730
Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:47:43 GMT

Laura:

Please keep us informed as to you progress (or lack thereof).  I have been
reading your "saga" with great interest and I want to know if you can get
this resolved.  I'm sure others are interested as well.  Good luck!

Tim

"Laura Gjovaag" <tegan@eskimo.com> wrote in message
[snip]

I'd rather get this resolved, get our poor receiving clerk (Peggy) an • apology
for the headaches LEGO caused, get the correct case of merchandise, and a
promise that future mistakes will be promptly corrected without all this • fuss.

Laura Gjovaag
Math 'N' Stuff
Seattle, Washington