 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 468
Re: LEGO Direct Job openings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:55:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

There are 8 jobs listed on http://www.monster.com also.

One of the interesting ones was for a designer for a new line of "girl" toys.
Here is part of the description:
--
We are focused on building a line of Girls products ranging from Arts &
Crafts, to Accessories to Technology toys. Have you worked on the cutting edge

I wonder what "girl...technology toys" are? And is girl technology different
from boy technology? I do think it's good that LEGO continues to try to get
more of the girls into the LEGO world, it's definatly a shame that LEGO is
stereotyped as a boy toy.

jt

In lugnet.lego.direct, Andreas Stabno writes:
I found extensive descriptions of two LEGO Direct job openings on Dice.com
today.  Perhaps someone is interested in applying, but maybe of more interest
are the actual descriptions.  I particular was happy to see references
to "mass-customized products" and "consumer demand-driven product creation"

Here are the two links:

http://www.dice.com/DandL/l/lego.044.html
http://www.dice.com/DandL/l/lego.045.html

Apply well,