 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4635
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I am disappointed in you, Suz. Your post was rude and uncalled for, and Jake deserves an apology. It is also a prime example of why the level of interaction between the community and Lego has dropped recently. How can you expect anyone to post (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Interesting… How you presume to know the intricacy of the situation at hand between two individuals!?! And what is even more fascinating is how you endeavor to draw judgment and call for an “apology” from this individual. And all this regarding a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I don't. I can only respond to what's been made public, and with this issue, a heck of a lot of it has been made public. (...) I can call for an apology because if I were in Jake's position, I would have been quite offended by Suz's post. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)