 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4642
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:35:28 GMT

Interesting…
How you presume to know the intricacy of the situation at hand between two
individuals!?! And what is even more fascinating is how you endeavor to
draw judgment and call for an “apology” from this individual. And all
this regarding a situation where you’re merely the ‘third-party’ and
not privy to any form of direct information!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeff Stembel writes:
I am disappointed in you, Suz.
                    ____________
                  ( ?QUESTION?  )
                    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
How can you be ‘disappointed’ in the individual?
Do you know her so innately that you’d presume to JUDGE her character
based upon a few mere words. Perhaps you found her words to be uncalled for,
and thus you disagree with the statement, but don’t ever assume to enact any
measure of adjudication upon an individual in a situation where you
obviously aren’t a party to all the specifics.

or expect the site to fade into obscurity
Oh, the melodramatics!     (This isn’t likely to ever happen BTW)
Try to disdain from your usage of *propagandizing verbiage
in order to vilify an opposing conjuncture.

                           ¤Sincerely,

                                        --==RïçhårÐ==--

*C. Weeks

"This thread will go down in history, or in flames, or both..."
-J. Rudy