 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4624
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:03:13 GMT

Jake -
Excellent response.  I believe this helps us all understand a bit more where
LEGO Direct is coming from.

I sincerely hope the LUGNET administrators revisit the policy towards
limiting official posts to just one newsgroup heirarchy.  I believe we would
all benefit by allowing LEGO to interact with fans across the whole site.

I also hope we see an attitude change from participants here at LUGNET.  It
is one thing to bring to light problems and experiences.  It is another
thing alltogether to carry on conversation with a general negative attitude
towards the LEGO Company and its employees.

-Tim