 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4617
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) But Lego Direct didn't leap onto LUGNET willy-nilly without first having reviewed the types of discussions that go on here. Anyone (and certainly an outreaching department of a multi-billion dollar company) could have predicted the way that (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I don't know about that. After seeing Lego's lastest offering, it seems that the clone brands are where they're getting ideas now. Ha ha, only serious. Ben Roller P.S. Ok, I need some advice here. At this point I'm not intending to talk to TLC (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)