 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4594
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

What Jim has stated was done so perfectly that it doesn't need any "me too"s, but here is my total agreement with his words anyway. And I think that the administrative reasons for creating this newsgroup and also limiting official TLC access to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

I think LD are often silent for some fairly obvious reasons. Firstly, we LUGnetters don't seem to agree on too many things, so I don't think we send very clear messages about what we want to Lego Direct. Some people want more re-releases of Classic (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

I don't necessarily disagree with anything Kerry said either. I guess the point is to drop the pretense that a dialogue exists -- if TLC/Lego Direct people post here at all it is 99% certain that it is strictly for the purpose of furthering some (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)