 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4574
    Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Greg Howell
   Wow, I though it was just us... I work in a retail collectables shop. While we don't carry lego, our main buisness over the last few years has been high quality diecast model racing cars. What's interesting is how our fights with suppliers parallels (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I Know TRU's do not get their stock directly. Everything TRU sells first goes to a central wherehouse and is distributed by truck to each store from there. So maybe thats why there is a delay? But I always hear of new sets at Wal Mart long (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)