 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4572
  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

This is really kind of sad, only because I've heard it so many times. The primary complaints of my local "mah-n-pop" toy store are almost identical to others in this list. But to add my question to this string, why such a small margin for the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

Meanwhile in Europe... 1) Distribution to independant stores. In the Netherlands most toy stores belong to a few chains. One of the few left independant store owners alwys complains when I talk to him, about how LEGO can't deliver in time, in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)