 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4565
  Anyone know just what the "conditions" for having an account are?

I understand there is a set of rules for being able to order wholesale from TLC, anyone know what they are? What about the "rules" for being allowed to sell online? (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Anyone know just what the "conditions" for having an account are?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3CF9C907.9010502@tp...com.au>... (...) When I investigated this (in Canada) the restrictions were that you had to sell the sets as sets (no breaking up and selling parts), they had to be sold through "normal retail (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Anyone know just what the "conditions" for having an account are?

(...) Yes, Same to U.S. I tried to open the account with LEGO for my business retail online store, but not meet their requirement quality and policy. You can allow online sales, but must have least 30 storefront in 3 different zone (ie: Southeast, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)