 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4278
    Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) With the hope of more to come. :-) (...) I can do without the interest introduced by Galidor, but I digress. (...) Not sure I agree. The parts will be freely available since once the numbered edition is done (and it seems to be done now), (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —Scott Arthur
     (...) *sigh* I assume this refers to me? Let's be clear on this, I have no problem with anyone giving time or money to any worthy cause - I do both. My "insensitive" comments related to those who wish to benefit themselves by giving a token amount (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —Thomas Stangl
   I was told by someone at S@H that the #ed SFs were pulled from the site because they are out of them in any country that had them EXCEPT the US. This was yesterday, though, so if you are in the US and still want to try for #ed ones, I suggest you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)