 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4190
    Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter.. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I don't exactly know the answer to that officially...I'm assuming that they got a 9 year (3 film) license considering that they are issuing out models for Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. That is my best guess. You are right classic space (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter.. —Darren Townsend
   This is one of the most interesting debates I have read for a while, and I feel the need to put a couple of points forward. Regarding the topic of big parts vs. bricks, I agree that there are a lot of sets out there that look like they could be (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)