 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4115
    No more correct Metroliner parts? —John Morgan
   Hi, I might have missed discussion on the matter, but I recently ordered a Metroliner kit and didn't receive the correct parts with it. On the order form was a note "Some Metroliner parts may differ from those pictured in the instructions". Does (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: No more correct Metroliner parts? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) About one year ago, I ordered 2 Metroliner sets, and in my case the part correction bags where also not automaticly included. I guess they send them only if you request to do so. (To keep costs down? Maybe the extra handling and shipping for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)