 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4115
4114  |  4116
Subject:
No more correct Metroliner parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 02:51:24 GMT

Hi,

I might have missed discussion on the matter, but I recently ordered a
Metroliner kit and didn't receive the correct parts with it. On the order
form was a note "Some Metroliner parts may differ from those pictured in the
instructions". Does that mean no longer can one call to receive the correct
replacement parts?

thanks.