 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4108
  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) I feel your pain over multiple accounts and passwords (I currently use at least 4 separate passwords a day at work). For the LEGO site I ended up registering twice because I think I already took the name I really wanted, but can't find the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) Ditto 8?( (...) If you go to the Sign-in page from the main www.lego.com page, there's a "Forget your password?" link, which asks the "secret question" you chose when you signed up, and displays your password if you answer it right. I know it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) I tried that, but couldn't remember the answer to the secret question. :) So when I signed up again, I emailed myself the new ID and password. Now, of course, I remember it without looking. What a twisted brain I am forced to function with. ;) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  (canceled)