 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4078
    Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —James Stacey
   This certainly isnt the case in the UK I dont have any small toyshops near me, but when I was on holiday in the south of England, I was constantly suprised and pleased to see the range of LEGO the small toyshops were carrying, they certainly had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —Steffan Davies
     I would beg to differ!!! I think the range of Lego in the South East has dropped dramatically since the aftermath of Star Wasr Episode I and the closure of all the Toy Stack stores (they were great for sale items). Of course I can only vouch for the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops —Scott Arthur
   (...) During the summer our local paper shops sell "pocket money" sized sets, so there is some hope! (...) My local toymaster is not "competitive". :( Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.theory)